Raspberry Leaf tea is the Pregnancy super tea, it is traditionally is known to
- Strengthen and tone the uterus, to assist with more efficient contractions
- Support breastmilk production
- Reduce water retention
- Assist with post birth recovery
- Contains vitamins including vitamin B complex, calcium, iron and magnesium.
We have blended Raspberry leaf with additional beneficial herbs to help promote calm, relaxation and sleep in 3rd Trimester.
Can be consumed from 32 weeks.
We recommended starting with one cup per day, gradually increasing to three.
32 weeks: 1 cup per day
34 weeks: 2 cups a day
36 weeks: Up to 3 cups a day
After birth, you can also continue to consume Pregnancy Tea to help postpartum recovery.
If you experience contractions after drinking raspberry leaf tea, please see your healthcare professional.
- Natural and Organic ingredients
- Caffeine free
- Hand blended
- Australian Owned and Made
- Naturally FREE FROM gluten, soy and diary, and sugar.
- Naturopath Formulated
- Recyclable and compostable packaging (tea bags option)
- The tea bags are plastic free, GMO-Free, all-natural and fully biodegradable. There are no chemicals used in the manufacture of the material.
Raspberry Leaf, Nettle, Oatstraw, Spearmint, Rosehip, Chamomile, Alfalfa.
RED RASPBERRY LEAF
Traditionally used to strengthen and tone the tissues of the uterus, in preparation for birth. Can also be taken during labour.
Rich in iron and supports and strengthens the whole body. Known as a “spleen” herb, it is warming and nourishing.
A great remedy for “feeding” the nervous system, especially when under stress. Oat straw is also great for skin conditions.
Excellent for the whole endocrine system, balances and calms and promotes a sense of wellbeing.
Essentially a calming tonic rich in vitamins and antioxidants. It is an excellent spleen/stomach and adrenal tonic – organs which tend to be affected by long term stress.
Calming and gently sedating. It is also anti-inflammatory and has a calming, healing effect on the digestive system. Also anti-allergic.
Warming, nourishing and building, helping build strength over the last trimester with the same benefits of a ‘spleen’ herb
Can be drunk hot or chilled after brewing
20 Pyramid Tea Bags