Hydration Powder - Blood Orange Duo (2 x 150gm)Franjoskitchen
After months of struggling to drink enough water through nausea this powder has been a game changer for me!
On seeing the little packets arrive I thought - gee these were expensive for what you get. But a little of this powder goes a LONG way!!! It’s flavored otherwise boring water and made it so much nicer to keep my fluids up. Glad I bought it.
This is the nicest thing I do for myself everyday. I’m pregnant and have always struggled to get any water in through the day. This powder makes it so easy - I put a scoop into a 1L bottle and I am able to easily drink it through the day. Has also helped my constipation.
Hydration Powder Bundle duo (2)- Supercharged with electrolytes for pregnancy, birth, breastfeeding and beyond.
This powder has been a lifesaver through pregnancy to ensure I drink enough water and has been even better to use after birth when breastfeeding. The flavour is delicious!
When you’re growing, birthing or nursing a bubba, it’s vital to stay hydrated.
During pregnancy, all day sickness can turn water into a belly boomerang. During labour, that full feeling can have you struggling to sip anything. And when you’re breastfeeding, plain ol’ water just doesn’t cut it on the electrolytes scale.
Our Motherhood Hydration Powder is a healthy way to hydrate your hardworking body. With the delicious taste of Australian blood orange and hydrating powers of coconut water, it’ll turn your drink bottle into your bestie.
What makes our hydration powder the best on the mama market?
- Developed by mums including a naturopath and a midwife.
- Blood orange flavour that your tastebuds and tum will love.
- Very low in calories.
- No caffeine, gluten or artificial flavours.
- Packed with plant-based ingredients for the ultimate absorption.
- Less than 1g of natural sugar and 5mg of sodium per serve.
Don’t settle for those bright blue sports drinks or labour aids that claim to be healthy but are full of sugar and sodium. Quench your queasiness and boost your bosoms the natural way. With a drink that tastes great and leaves you feeling fresh, focused and friends with fluids.
What’s in this magical mama powder?
- Coconut water powder filled with electrolytes to support rapid hydration plus B-vitamins.
- Red seaweed contains iodine, iron and vitamins C, B-12 and K to aid absorption and boost protein.
- Blood orange juice powder full of antioxidants to enhance health benefits and add a delicious flavour.
- Cranberry powder to reduce oxidative stress and reduce the risk of urinary tract infections that are common during pregnancy.
- Ground ginger to balance blood sugar and settle your tummy.
- Thaumatin to add natural sweetness and improve adsorption with a plant-based protein.
Who is the hydration powder for?
Mums at all stages of their motherhood journey need to ensure they are properly hydrated. Our hydration powder is perfect for you if:
- You’re pregnant and struggling with nausea and all-day sickness.
- You’re preparing to give birth and want a healthy way to stay hydrated during the marathon of labour.
- You’re breastfeeding and struggling to keep your water intake up.
- You’re running around after toddlers or older kids and struggle to drink the recommended amount of water for your weight, height and caffeine intake (for every cup of coffee, you need to drink two cups of water).
While it has been specifically developed for mums, our hydration mix is suitable for the whole family including kids. It’s a great option to hydrate after exercise.
Why can’t I just drink water?
A lot of mums struggle to drink water during pregnancy due to nausea and all day sickness. It can also be difficult to get enough fluids during labour as you get a feeling of fullness (and you’re kinda busy focusing on other things). Whatever you can drink during this time needs to be as hydrating and nourishing as possible.
Your body prefers water that has plant-based compounds and electrolytes in it. As a result, your body will absorb water that includes our hydration powder more readily than plain water. The result? Better hydration for your sipping efforts.
Why is hydration so important for mums?
Hydration is incredibly important during pregnancy, labour and breastfeeding. When you’re pregnant, your body needs extra fluids to support your baby’s growth and ensure optimal blood flow. Dehydration during labour can lead to higher rates of intervention including induction and emergency c-sections. When you’re breastfeeding, you need an extra litre of fluid per day to support a healthy milk supply.
Dehydration can cause headaches, constipation, muscle spasms, brain fog, lethargy, fluid retention and dry skin. When you’re well hydrated, you’ll feel more alert and energetic with better brain function, better digestion and plumper skin.
Why did you decide to develop a hydration powder?
Franjos Kitchen and Bumpnbub first started collaborating in 2019 after Fran and Jo met Aliza at a baby expo. We immediately hit it off thanks to our shared vision on all natural nutrition and our passion for helping mums be the best they can be.
As a midwife, Aliza saw her patients turn to sugary sports drinks to stay hydrated during pregnancy and birth. When she looked into alternatives, she discovered most ‘labour aids’ were full of sugar. A chat with Fran and Jo turned into a product collaboration and after 12 months gestation, our hydration powder was born. A natural, low sugar, delicious drink for mums at all stages of motherhood.
How do I use your hydration powder?
Add 3g (1 tsp) of powder to 250ml of water. Stir or shake until completely dissolved. Then drink and enjoy. You can consume multiple times a day due to the all natural ingredients.
Coconut Water Powder 34% (Coconut Water Powder (Coconut Water Concentrate, Maltodextrin)), Red Seaweed (Lithothamnion Calcareum), Blood Orange Juice Powder 18%, Cranberry Powder 8%, Natural Flavour, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Ground Ginger, Acerola Juice Powder, Natural Sweetener (Thaumatin).
50 servings per pouch.
* Manufactured on equipment that also makes products containing soy, gluten, dairy and nuts.